Before the arrival of baby #2, I put together a list of my favorite birthing affirmations. These were very useful as I maneuvered my way through the hills and valleys of labor. I'll share my birth story at a later time; but for now, enjoy some affirmations:
· I put all fear aside as prepare for the birth of my baby.
· I am relaxed and happy that my baby is finally coming to me.
· I trust my body to know what it is doing.
· My mind is relaxed and my body is relaxed.
· I feel confident, I feel safe and I feel secure.
· Each surge of my body brings my baby closer to me.
· I am totally relaxed and at ease.
· I put all fear aside and welcome my baby with happiness and joy
· Waiting for the birth of my baby is an experience of serene joy
· I am preparing for my baby’s birth with all of my body and all of my soul.
· I breathe deeply and I am calm.
· I relax and the baby relaxes with me.
· My baby trusts me and I trust my body
· I feel the power of my body with each contraction. My body works flawlessly.
· My courage and patience will send my baby into my arms.
· Countless women have given birth before me. Their courage and strength are with me.
· Birth is the ultimate act of love.
· Breathe in strength, breathe out tension.
· Women all over the world are birthing with me.
· It’s not pain, it’s power.
· Breathing in I feel strong, breathing out I let go.
If you are not planning to experience birth, you can edit these to fit almost any situation. If you have a friend who is about to endure labor, please share these with them. I suggest writing these down or printing them out to visually see them while you or your friend are in labor. You never know what could resonate with someone and give them the extra boost of strength they need.
Happy Laboring :)
Welcome to Moms in Harmony, I'm so glad you're here! My name is Meg and I'm a healthy lifestyle enthusiast, holistic advocate, wannabe blogger, Wife, and Mom trying to get the hang of it all. Kick off your flip flops and stay awhile!
Follow Me on Instagram